Another year has started. I hope it will be good for each of you and that you’ll be able to enjoy much nudity, spread the nudist message around and widen your nudist friend circle! I started the year with a few ideas about the way I would approach nudism. It’s not any kind of revelation or revolution, but ways to increase nude time and nudist passion.
Nudist resolution ideas
I started with the simple action at ask ChatGPT about nudist resolutions and here what it came up with (unedited):
- Visit a new nudist resort or beach: Branch out and try a new place where you can embrace your nudist lifestyle.
- Host a clothing-optional party: Invite your friends and family to a casual get-together where clothing is optional.
- Start a nudist meetup group: Connect with other nudists in your area and plan activities and events for like-minded individuals.
- Go on a nudist vacation: Plan a trip to a destination where nudism is accepted and embraced.
- Attend a nudist event: Check out local or national nudist events and festivals and participate in the fun.
- Practice body positivity: Embrace and love your body as it is, and encourage others to do the same.
- Educate others about nudism: Share your experiences and knowledge about nudism with others to help promote understanding and acceptance.
- Get involved in advocacy work: Consider joining a nudist organisation and getting involved in efforts to promote and defend the nudist lifestyle.
Pretty decent list, isn’t it? I start to really like this chatbot, with its no BS common sense, particularly about nudism. As I wanted more, I asked for more and here they are
- Practice yoga or meditation in the nude: Try out these activities while naked to increase your body awareness and connection to your environment.
- Go on a naked hike: Explore nature in a more natural state, and enjoy the feeling of the sun and the breeze on your skin.
- Take up naturism: Consider exploring the principles of naturism, which advocates for a way of life that promotes harmony with nature and respect for the environment.
- Try skinny-dipping: Take a dip in a natural body of water, and experience the freedom and exhilaration of swimming naked.
- Experiment with different forms of social nudism: Check out different nudist clubs, events, and communities and see what resonates with you.
- Practice self-care in the nude: Take some time to pamper yourself and relax while naked, and focus on self-acceptance and self-love.
- Share your nudist experiences with others: Consider writing a blog, creating a social media account, or joining an online forum to share your nudist journey and connect with others who share your interests.
Those are 15 potential nudist resolutions for the year to pick from. Let’s see how to make those a reality.
A Simple Method to Achieve Resolutions
We all know that many resolutions don’t live beyond the end of January. Last year, I provided a detailed plan to reach or even exceed your resolutions. This plan revolves around eight parts: List, Categorise, Prioritise, Plan, Inform, Execute, Review, and Celebrate. This year I’ve used YearCompass to help me review my year and plan 2023, to make it a glorious one. It took me a few hours to review what worked and what did not work in 2022, to deeply understand my success and my missed opportunities. I encourage you to do the exercise by downloading the workbook and set aside a few hours to review 2022 and plan 2023.
While I list all my ideas for the year, it really boils down to tearing down my inner limits and dream big. We call this a BHAG: Big Hairy Audacious Goal. What are they? What would you love to realize if there were no limits? Why would it be great to realize this BHAG? How would you feel?
Goals to reach
Once you’ve dreamt big, here comes to the time to break down those BHAGs into individual goals to reach (the SMART ones: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound). At that moment, your lizard brain may kick in and try to prove that some goals are neither realistic not achievable. To me, it’s a good indication that, 1. this goal is important to you, 2. that you need to find a way to make it a reality.
I think one of the secret ingredients of the YearCompass is the magical triplets part. it comprises 12 parts:
- Three things I will love about myself.
- Three things I’m ready to let go.
- Three things I want to achieve the most.
- Three people who will be my pillar during rough times.
- Three things I will dare to discover.
- Three things I will have the power to say no to.
- Three things I will make my surroundings cosy with.
- Three things I will do every morning.
- Three things I will pamper myself with regularly.
- Three places I will visit.
- Three ways I will connect with my loved ones.
- Three presents I will reward my successes with.
This list uses the power of three (two is too few, four is too many) and focuses on all areas of life.
Commit, Execute and Review
Once done, put the score into music by planning actions into your calendar, and set daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly review times. Plan them now. They are important moments to ensure you execute, course correct if needed or reward when you achieve success.
My Nudist Resolutions for 2023
After having done the exercise, here are my four nudist resolutions for the year:
- Spend 120 days naked – This is measured quarterly (30 days a quarter).
- Spend a full naked week in a naturist resort – I am planning this for Q2.
- Make a five-day naked hike – I’m planning this for Q3.
- Publish A passion for Nudism (in English) and my four naturist novels (in French) – I’m planning this for Q4.
There are side goals to those nudist ones that I will drive as well:
- Weekly exercise and meditation.
- Work on my joie de vivre to accept happiness and say no to negativity.
- Get closer to friends and family by setting time aside for them.
On my magical triplets, I have decided:
- To really love my passion for naturism (I had a few doubts lately, but decided that my happiness mattered and nudism makes me happy).
- To live my nudism more openly with friends and family (sharing more and inviting more to discover).
- To dare sharing my nudist activities with others.
- To protect my time from predators.
I want to keep this simple, close to my heart and to those I love. Of course, I will continue to post my thoughts about nudism and naturism on this blog, to participate to discussions on nudist and naturist forums, and to advocate nudism and naturism whenever possible. Nudism/Naturism is an awesome lifestyle, which helps people to cultivate happiness and harmony, and I believe contribute in a positive way to the necessary adjustments we need to do with climate change. We need a big change in our behaviours and nudism/naturism can help.
What are your nudist goals for 2023? What do you think of those provided by chatGPT? Are you ready to make 2023 your nudest year? Share your thoughts and comments below. I thank you for being a reader of Nude and Happy and wish you a wonderful Nude Year 2023!
Strip Naked, Stay Naked, Live Naked and Share the Naked Love!
#Happy #Nude #Year #Nude #Happy